Cesar’s Way by Cesar Millan
In this definitive and accessible guide, Cesar’s Way, Cesar Millan, star of National Geographic Channel’s hit show, Dog Whisperer with Cesar Millan, reveals what dogs truly need to live a happy and fulfilled life.
What you’ll learn:
- What your dog really needs may not be what you’re giving him
- Why a dog’s natural pack instincts are the key to your happy relationship
- How to relate to your dog on a canine level
- There are no "problem breeds," just problem owners
- Why every dog needs a job
- How to choose a dog that is right for you and your family
- The difference between discipline and punishment
Be the Pack Leader by Cesar Millan
Following up on the popularity of his first book, "Cesar’s Way", best-selling author Cesar Millan takes his principles of dog psychology a step further, showing you how to develop the calm-assertive energy of a successful pack leader and use it to improve your dog’s life – and your own.
- The principles of calm-assertive energy will help you become a better pack leader in every area of your life, improving your relationships with friends, family, and coworkers.
- In addition, Cesar addresses several important issues for the first time, including what you need to know about the major dog behavior tools available and the difference between "personality" and "instability."